How Do I Get There?
Where Do I Register?
You can register either at the parish office, Mon.- Fri., 8:00-Noon or register here.
How Can I Get Involved?
What Do You Have For Children?
How Do I...?
- Have a child Baptized: More Info
- Get Married: More Info
- Schedule a Funeral: Call Fr. C.P. or Pat at the parish center, 308-254-2828
- Get Registered for Faith Formation
- Donate to/or receive items from the Rummage House
- Arrange for someone to visit me/my loved one who is homebound/in the hospital - call the parish office
I Need Help
- Addiction & Recovery
- Aging Office of Western Nebraska - To provide a comprehensive and coordinated service delivery system to assist elderly citizens remain safe and independent in their own home and community.
- DOVES - Domestic, dating and sexual abuse, stalking -Phone numbers, live chat
- Family Matters
- Make the Connection - Support for veterans, their families and friends
- NAMI - National Alliance on Mental Illness
- NIH - National Institute of Mental Health
- Project Rachel - Hope and healing after an abortion.
- Retrouvaille - We are struggling in our marriage. Watch the bulletin for upcoming retreats.
- Sidney Veterans Affairs Clinic -Primary care services for Veterans in the Sidney, NE area.